COVID19: Social Distancing Solutions
Well Dressed Tables is open for business and able to support you with your equipment hire requirements over the pandemic.
Rest assured, we have taken the appropriate measures, following Government guidelines to ensure that our team and customers stay safe.
We can confirm we have complied with the Government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and completed the following:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared with all of our employees.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home as well as work from our depot and on the road when required.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace and where possible whilst out on deliveries and collections.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
For more detailed information about the measures we have taken, please download our Safe Systems of Work here.
For a Risk Assessment and Risk Control form to be completed and sent to you, please contact us here.
Well Dressed Tables are able to offer a number of products and emergency services to help you through these challenging times. For more information, please download our Emergency Services Available here.
For a quick overview of all the products and services Well Dressed Tables can offer, please click here. (PDF download)